Thursday, January 13, 2011

Six Months

Well this weekend marks six months until the wedding! I know it's going to fly by! 

I took most of the month of December off due to the busyness of the month. But now that it's January I've been working on a bunch of stuff. 


We shot some extra engagement pics this week. I needed a couple specific pics for some of the projects I'm working on right now. Here's a small preview.














By Mark Michael French Photography














I'm blessed to know some great photographers! 

So this month I'm working on save the dates, catering and thinking through the schedule of the ceremony. All things that are more time intensive than I thought it would be. But my brain is buzzing with fun ideas all around. 

This month we're also 'officially' naming the wedding party. For the most part we've had it figured out for a while now. But we wanted to wait until closer to the wedding to actually ask everyone. It's been fun to see everyones reactions.  

I'm also eagerly awaiting the arrival of my dress! It should be in by the end of the month :D So excited to try it on in my size!!! 

Well that's all I have for now. More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Jules,
    These pictures are SUPER CUTE! I would love to feature them on D'lightful Celebrations Blog if you would let me! Also feel free to contact me about the photo booth!

    ReplyDelete