Monday, October 11, 2010

Overwhelmed with dresses....

The possibilities are endless!
I feel like this picture, to many options and not enough of what I want in a dress, ONE dress!


October 1st had me traveling down to David's Bridal in Burlington for a dress appointment. With my lovely mom, sister and Kimberly Martinson, it proved to be a fun appointment full of laughs. I also found I'm a very small dress size. I think I've only tried on one dress that was in my size. Everything else they had to clip me into. Two hours later with aching feet and a sore back we left for lunch without any real options. Not that this was surprising to me. I had done a bunch of looking online before my appointment and I wasn't finding anything that caught my eye. My mind was on my next appointment, a store that had my new favorite designer, who has a line of dresses that carry a lot of the elements I want.

So after some lunch and another hour of traveling we were in Snohomish at a little bridal shop downtown trying on dresses from my favorite designer. I had gone in with my top three dresses that I wanted to try on based on what I had found online. They only had one of my top three in. But I still spent two hours in there trying on gowns. It was a good appointment though; I could pick any one of the dresses from this line and love it. I wasn't ready to decide on anything knowing that there were still two dresses I hadn't been able to try on. 

End of the day. Finally sitting down after being on my feet for two hours.
I'm happy to say that I'm going back this Friday to try on the other two dresses, plus one new one. Very excited about this and the fact that she was able to get the dresses in a size very close to mine. So we will see if I have anything new to report by the weekend! :) 

1 comment: