We're engaged! If you didn't know now you do! On July 16, 2010 after a date to White Rock, B.C. island boy David asked country girl Julie to marry him. For the details you can read about it on our website. Stay in the know about what's new with us during this next year.
Intro
My first trip to the island with David.
Three years ago I met and was later charmed by this guy named David Lukens. He was funny, handsome and his charming personality was a on-the-spot interest to me. We've laughed together, shared many adventures, heartache and problems. The good, the bad, we've done life together for the last three years. The longer we've been together the more we've grown and matured together. And I look forward to this next chapter in our lives and sharing it with the most amazing guy I know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment